Creation, works, creativity, trademarks – we understand you and are able to give you advice even in the most difficult situations. We believe that innovation is the most valuable element our society can pass on to future generations. That’s why we try to defend authors’ interests and represent creators before administrative authorities, and we are also able to help them in their business.
Main areas of our legal assistance:
1. legal assistance in implementing IT systems and in contract administration
2. preparation of contracts – licence contracts, sub-licence contracts and contracts for work, service support contracts
3. representation of authors and creators before the Industrial Property Office and the European Union Intellectual Property Office
4. protection and effective enforcement of intellectual property rights and rights to the results of technical creative activity
5. representation in trademark disputes
6. expert advice and support in court and other proceedings (Czech copyright organisations such as OSA, DILIA, OAZA and GESTOR)
KF Legal’s expert guarantor in this area of legal advice is Mgr. et. Mgr. Josef Fiřt, LL.M., who dealt with this issue within his postgraduate studies in Passau, Germany.
IT law is also dealt with by Martin Hejný, namely in providing comprehensive legal services to clients conducting their business activities in IT.
Mgr. et Mgr. Josef Fiřt, LL.M.
“I highly appreciate the art of creating, even more so if the work transcends itself. It is always inspiring to see the creation of a new work, and I consider its protection a commitment that I try to fulfil to the smallest detail.”